5. I need to hurry up and make resolutions for next year! People are going to ask …
4. Speaking of resolutions, where did I put my list from this year? I know I resolved to do something.
3. Dang it, I was finally used to writing 2014 and now I’ll have to switch to 2015. Crap! I just wrote 2015, but it’s still 2014.
2. My check stub says I made how much? Where did all that go?
1. Ok, I found the list. Is there any way to save $1,000, lose 30 pounds, spend more time travelling, and spend more time with family in less than a week?!?
I hope you all had a great 2014, and I wish you the best 2015 you can possibly have!