5. Eat dinner at T.G.I. Fridays.
4. Begin your weekend hibernation early. You worked hard this week, so start your resting now.
3. Change the lyrics in YMCA to TGIF and try to get your friends to sing along (The tricky part is making a ‘G’ with your arms).
2. Create a game that nobody else knows the rules to and start playing it in front of your friends/family and see if anyone tries to join in.
1. Hunt down old episodes of the TGIF shows (Family Matters, Full House, etc.) and watch them marathon-style.