Consider yourself warned about the ridiculousness that these Top 5’s may contain. Today’s may not seem too crazy, but just wait for future lists and you’ll see what I mean. This list is in honor of our recent family trip to the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum, which is an awesome place to take the kids by the way.
5. To see how many rules you can break without getting kicked out.
4. To learn some little piece of trivia that you might one day use on a game show.
3. To hijack a tour group, and give them incorrect information.
2. To pretend to “case the joint” for a heist.
1. To see how many people you can get to believe you are a very life-like statue.